February 2, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #420 - Love

I am playing along with the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge for today's card.
I had a picture in my mind for this sketch for a couple of days before I was able to put it together.

I started with the top panel and stamped the sentiment. I then added the quilted texture. I ran it through my Big shot twice, once to add texture with an embossing folder then a second time on its own to flatten it back out so the texture was not so bold.




I then heat embossed the heart on a second piece of cardstock and used the die cut to cut out the layers. I have not yet cut the hearts apart so they were perfectly spaced. I added foam tape between each layer to pop the hearts up.

I added foam tape to the back of the textured panel. I stamped and die cut the Love sentiment then finished the card by adding silver half pearls.

Supplies: White cardstock, Simon Says Stamps - Stamps and Die set, embossing folder, gems.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Great card! That is such a striking image. Love your attention to all of the little details- embossing folder, layering the heart, pearls. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing stamping and die-cutting job! This heart is absolutely awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mix of patterns and textures! The layers of hearts is a fabulous look. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so glad that you and Barb and I could do a challenge together ...love your card

    ReplyDelete