March 24, 2020

Happy Happy Birthday

When I look at my rather robust collection of stamps  I find it interesting that there are often a few stamps sets that I reach for over and over. This set from Papertray ink is one of them.

This week I am going to stick with a Happy Birthday theme, tomorrow being the exception as it is Keeping Christmas.

I used the sketch from Cas(E) this Sketch #363, I was looking for inspiration and this sketch worked for me even though the challenge was over.



I cut each of the pieces of patterned paper, then adhered them to a piece of black foam tape. The larger top panel has a layer of foam tape to pop it up. I heat embossed the sentiment, added a layer of black cardstock and foam tape.

I finished the card with some Doodlebug dots. I have a ton of these in my embellishment drawer and certainly don't use them enough.. hmm maybe another goal of the week.


I am building up quite the stash of cards, sadly someone might get an Easter card sometime this fall. I was talking to a friend the other day, she said she was not sending out cards because someone told her they did not want to receive mail due to Covid. Understandable but sad for us paper crafters when sending cards is what we like to do to share our paper hugs. So my stash will grow and I am ok with that.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Brutus Monroe, Papertrey Ink - Birthday Bash, Doodlebug dots.

Stay Healthy, get crafty,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment