April 26, 2020

Be Amazing

I have a second post for today, I wanted to play along with a challenge and as I was viewing the fabulous cards from the blog hop yesterday  I saw this challenge site listed on one of the blogs.

The theme for the current challenge is Music.


I used my stitched rectangle die cuts for each panel, then I layered some black cardstock in behind for the bottom and top panels. I love the hidden music notes within the hearts.

I die cut some music notes from foam then added a layer of Glossy Accents. The sentiment is popped up with some foam tape and I finished with some black half pearls.




Supplies: Cream and black cardstock, Designer Paper -Authentique, Simon Says Stamp - Uplifting Thoughts, Poppy - Melody Music. Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles, pearls.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. OH! Those music hearts are just wonderful, I also love your sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us in our Music challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - hint, add our badge to your post please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great subtle inclusion of the theme on this fab card.
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Male Room challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete