April 5, 2020

Here's to you

Goodness, as I was wrapping my head around what I wanted to type for the last card in the bevies themed week, I moved on to the supply list. I used more supplies on this card than it actually took to make the card.

I started with a stitched rectangles on a grunge print designer paper, I added a layer of black cardstock in behind. I die cut a stitched square and then taped it off and stamped a grunge print in grey ink. I then heat embossed the beer mug twice and fussy cut them both, I ended up only using the foam doubled up. 

I added in some colour with watercolour pencils before popping the mug up with foam tape as well as the square panel below. I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black cardstock and to finished, I added some black half pearls.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Scrapberry's, Two Paper Divas - Here's to you, Stampin' Up - Gorgeous Grunge, Simon Says stamp  - stitched Rectangles and squares, Clearly Besotted - Many Mini Messages, half pearls.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment