April 29, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #552 - Heartfelt Thanks

I am playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches for my card today.


I have had a sheet of patterned paper with a cutout pattern with subtle script in my stash for a long time and I put it aside the other day determined to use it. This sketch is perfect to use it.

I used a large scrap of designer paper to create the base panel then added a layer of brown cardstock. I cut the envelope-shaped piece from the cutout paper then also added a layer of brown. I added some shading with some distress inks.



I heat embossed the sentiment in white on brown then added a layer of the reverse side of the pattern. I die cut a flower then added some clear gems to the center and turned up the edges, I added a piece of foam tape to adhere it.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer paper - Basic Grey, Cut out paper - unknown, Penny Black - Heartfelt, Impression Obsession Dies - Abstract Flowers, gems.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Hello, Nina! Your card is gorgeous! I love the papers you used and also how you offset the triangle-shaped piece. I want to thank you for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment, much appreciated! I'm happy our sketch could inspire you! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I hope you'll be back again!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Tuesday Morning Sketches DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love how it almost matches the sample in DP almost exactly! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and hope to see you again.

    Tammy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a gorgeous flower!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Nina! That die cut flower is the perfect touch. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Love your papers and that flower!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete