April 1, 2020

Whiskey Birthday

Oh, I had some fun with the card for today's post. I had the stamp picked out but I was struggling to figure out how to use it.

I then thought of the card I had done years ago when I used tea to stain some watercolour paper. I was not about to do that again but smooching with Distress Ink will get me to the same place a little easier and with more control.

I created the panels from patterned paper, then added a layer of brown cardstock. I created the smooshed backgrounds for the image and sentiments and then let them dry.

I stamped the sentiment and the whiskey image and then layered them with brown cardstock. The image is popped up with foam tape.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Recollections, Hero Arts Many Everyday Messages, Couture Creations - Whiskey.

Cheers,Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment