May 23, 2020

Happy Birthday - Masculine

I was digging through my papers to look for inspiration and came across this 12 x 12 paper pack I had purchased moons ago and have opened yet. The paper pack is called Oxidation by Ella & Viv.

I decided on a simple design to let the paper do all the work. I used my stitched rectangles to die cut a panel then added a layer of texture brown cardstock. I pulled out some coffee colours glimmer mist and gave the panel a couple of spritzes. I popped the whole panel up with foam tape.




I stamped the sentiment and added a layer of the same brown cardstock and spritz that too, this is also popped up with foam tape. I finished with some brown Nuvo Drops.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Ella & Viv, Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist, Nuvo Drops.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment