May 15, 2020

Hello

I have the day off today, I took a nice long walk this morning. When I came home I made a card and I will have lunch in the park with a friend. This afternoon I will spend a little time in the garden. I can't have asked for a better day.

This card came together pretty easy, I saw the rounded shape used on a card on Facebook and made that the start of my card. I have used a piece of black cardstock as a frame then cut a piece of designer paper for the right-hand side. I cut a second piece and used a scalloped edge border die to shape it.



I loosely aligned a piece of black cardstock and die cut that with the scalloped edge and adhered it to the other panel. I put a layer of foam tape behind.

I die cut the rounded letters, I used a Frost Versamark and clear embossing powder on them then popped them up with foam tape. I fussy cut some of the leave from a scrap of the designer paper then put it all together. The last step was to put a really light coating of Nuvo shimmer pen on the leaves.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Basic Grey, Simon Says Stamp - Rounded Alphabet, MFT - Scallop Basic Edge.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment