May 31, 2020

Just Add Ink #507 - Congratulations

It's a crafty kind of day, I have a second post for today so I hit the magic 31 posts for May as I catch of for one of the days I missed when I took a couple of sick days.

I am playing along with Just Add Ink. I was in need of a little inspiration and this sketch was perfect.

I am using both sides of a double-sided 12x12 page, another that had been in my stash for a while. I cut the panels then added a cream beige textured cardstock in behind. I used a round punch to cut out a piece from the DP for the heart then layered that as well.

I stamped the sentiment and layered it with cardstock and designer paper before adhering some foam tape.


Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Such a great guy card Nina! I love how you’ve used both sides of the paper and layered the circled heart to create a focal point, so clever! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great way to use co-ordinating papers. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is awesome! I love those masculine colours and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at JAI!

    ReplyDelete