May 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas May 2020 - Snow Much fun

Keeping Christmas May 2020 - Snow Much Fun

Good Morning all, welcome to the May Keeping Christmas Blog Hop.




For my card today I die cut a panel of grey cardstock and added a layer of Designer Paper, I created a second this rectangle panel for along the right side and layer that with grey cardstock as well. For the sentiment I used a panel form the paper and layered it and added some foam tape. I finished with some moonlight sequins.




Supplies: White and grey cardstock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella, Simon Say Stamp - Stitched rectangles, sequins.

Follow along with the other crafters in the Blog Hop for more inspiration.


 Nina Forsyth ( You are here)

Thank you for stopping by,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Nina! I love how you used the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love the mix of patterned papers you used--they work perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card IS snow much fun!😂 I love the colors and cute papers you always have!😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete