May 11, 2020

Magic of the Season

Good Morning and Merry Monday.

It was a stunning weekend here weather-wise and I love that I was able to spend some time outdoors. My son and I did a nice hike Saturday for an early Mother's Day. It was my first official hike of the season. The location was remote enough that social distancing was a breeze.

Most of the trail is going up or down with some pretty rocky areas, this a beautiful part of the trail.




The scenery when we stopped for lunch was spectacular, the view was absolutely stunning.


Moving on, I used a pretty easy layout for my card today, multiple panels all with a layer of black cardstock in behind. The sentiment is simple stamped, matted and popped up with foam tape.



Supplies: White and Black cardstock, Designer Paper - American Crafts, Penny Black - Christmas Cheer, Nuvo Drips.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina



No comments:

Post a Comment