June 4, 2020

Happiest Birthday

As I was digging through one of my cabinets looks for my Versamark re-inker I found a small stash of Alcohol Inks. I keep moving my Yupo paper around thinking I will use that one day. One day was the other day and I am quite happy with what I made with my limited supplies.


I started by just dropping some different colours, then adding drops within drops and more drops. When those were all dry I added some silver spritz and a layer of black cardstock. I stamped the sentiment and added a layer of black cardstock and popped it up with foam tape.

I liked the artsy simplicity of the it so I left it just like this.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Yupo paper, Alcohol Inks, Simons Say Stamp - Sketched Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment