June 9, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Stronger Together

I am playing along with the current Tuesday Morning Sketches for today's card.


I started with a turquoise piece of cardstock and heat embossed in silver some leaves and flowers twice. I then added splatter in silver, black and white watercolour. I fussy cut the other set of flowers and leave minus the stems and added them to the panel using foam tape to pop them up.

I stamped the sentiment and layered it with turquoise, black cardstock and foam tape. I layered the main panel with black cardstock and added it to the card base. I added some silver gems then finished with a little distress ink colour at the base of the flowers and leaves.



Supplies: White, turquoise and black cardstock, Simon Says Stamp - Stronger Together, gems.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina



8 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Nina. Love the heatembossed leaves and the sentiment is so true!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to thank you for playing with the sketch of Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Nina! I love how you popped up the flowers and also your beautiful splatters! It's always a joy to see you using one of our sketches! I'm happy we continue to inspire you and I hope to see you again! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Tuesday Morning Sketches DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on this weeks sketch! I love how you used the leaves and flower. So glad you joined us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! I always enjoy reading the details of how you arrived at the finished card. Thanks for sharing at TMSC. Debi DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! I love the embossing!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great sentiment and beautiful flowers and embossing, thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Nina! This looks like you embossed denim. So very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete