July 9, 2020

Dashing through the snow

Some more easy layers for this card, I just liked the moose on the designer paper and wanted to showcase it.

I cut the brown cardstock panels using a trimmer... I know... I did not use my stitched rectangles gasp :). I then cut some designer paper panels to fit onto the browns card stock just slightly smaller. I added a thin strip under the top panel then added some foam tape to pop that top panel up.



I stamped the sentiment, layered it then popped it up with foam tape. I finished with some brown Nuvo drops.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Simple Stories, Verve - Christmas in the Air, Nuvo drops.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina.

1 comment:

  1. This is for sure a classic YOU card - perfectly balanced, lovely papers and patterns. You make Christmas seem ok all year long though you know I’m more of the Christmas in the winter kind of gal LOL!

    ReplyDelete