July 29, 2020

Have a cozy Christmas

I found some paper in a drawer that I rarely open to as a brand new pad from Hobby Lobby, I think it must be about three years old or so.

Anyway, I remember why I like it so much. These patterns are so Christmas in the country. I cut two panels of coordinating paper. I die cut a circle in brown cardstock, then punch out one of the Cozy Christmas circles from the pattern on the paper. I added some foam tape.



I finished with some new gems I got in the mail today for Ali Express, they are a gold/bronze colour which fit the papers perfectly.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - The Paper Studio, gems.

I hit a milestone in the Trailblazer Challenge yesterday, I completed my first 25 kilometres, the goal is to walk or hike 100K by September 20th so I only have 75km to go. 



I am so thankful for those who have supported me by donating and cheering me on for such a great cause. #TrailblazeCA.

 

Thanks for visiting.
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment