July 18, 2020

Wonderful Christmas

I spend most of the day out in the summer sunshine, I did manage a little bit of time in the craft room and created a super clean and simple.

I cut a piece of designer paper then added a layer of navy cardstock in behind. This beautiful patterned paper has stunning poinsettia's in dark blues and lined with gold.

I used one of the sentiment panels from the back of the paper pad and added a layer of navy cardstock and foam tape.


Supplies: White and navy cardstock, Designer Paper - KaiserCraft.

We spend time at a local lake doing a little kayaking.


We see a turtle in the same place whenever we visit, I wonder if it is the same one.


This what happens when I forget to put my hair in a ponytail and ball cap. Ignore the upside-down paddles, I did not kayak like this the whole time :).


We also took a walk along the ocean waterfront, I love island life.


Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment