July 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas - July 2020 - Gnome for the holidays

Welcome back, are you ready for the July edition of the Keeping Christmas Series


I have this half of a paper pad that has been sitting near my desk for months. This little guy stares at me all the time so I thought it was time to put him on the card.

I cut the bottom panel then added a layer of black cardstock in behind. The second panel is the bottom have of the panel from the gnome so I layered that with black cardstock as well.

The gnome panel is back with cardstock and foam tape to pop it up. I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black cardstock. I finished the card with black half pearls.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Photoplay, Simon Says Stamp - Gnome for the holidays, pearls

Be sure to visit Kelly's blog, she has a give away for this month's hop for Christmas in July.

Check out the fabulous inspiration with the other designers on the hop.


Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. So cute, Nina. Love it when things are hanging around the work desk, and come together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to use up that paper! Such an adorable card Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome way to use up that patterned paper! So adorable, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card with this cute gnome! Love the mix of patterns for the papers you close, and the way you layered them!

    ReplyDelete