July 16, 2020

Kindness is like snow

I have a fun Zed fold card for my post tonight. I made this earlier in the week during a crafty zoom get together where we followed a tutorial.

I am not the best student, I am not very good at following instructions. This card was not like the others and I used a lot.... a lot of designer paper.

I started with this cute Designer paper from Three Bugs in a Rug, the name is cute the paper is adorable and the snowpeeps are darling. I love the vintage feel this paper has as well.

I found a sentiment I wanted to use pretty quick too.. a small win. I am pretty sure I scored everything as it was supposed to be but I just could not envision the finished card in my mind at least as it was intended... that is when I went rogue.


I just started cutting patterned paper and gluing it down.. on all surfaces. I stamped the sentiment on the reverse side of the DP which is varied in colour and really shows the vintage style, the sentiment panel is also popped up with foam tape. I finished the card with some iridescent gems.

I think it turned out rather cute, I know it is not quite right, and now so do you but whoever is on the receiving end will have no clue :).



Supplies: Cream cardstock, Designer Paper - Three Bugs in a Rug, Penny Black - Joyful Wishes, gems.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment