July 27, 2020

Merry Christmas

Good Morning and Merry Monday, its the last week of July and the final week of Christmas in July. I have a nice stash of holiday cards but I will continue on with Merry Monday's and I imagine I will do a small rush closer to the holiday as well as I always do.

It was a pretty warm summer day here yesterday, the house got a little toasty which translated to only a so so sleep. Some random mosquito made it into the house, it must have been lost because we rarely get bugs, it found me though, I am always a tasty treat for those little bloodsuckers. You know when they seem to buzz around your ears then dodge away only to come back just as you are drifting off again. Sadly buzzy the 'quito did not survive my rath.

Anyways, you are visiting for a card and a card you shall get. I was up pretty early this morning so I made something quick and simple before setting down for work.

I found this paper pad from Pink Paislee the other day and it made for a perfect CAS card. I cut the panels out and layered them. I popped up the sentiment panel with foam tape then added some clear drops.


Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Pink Paislee, drops.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment