July 22, 2020

TrailBlaze Challenge

I did something exciting today. I am avid walker and I love to hike, this year however with Covid and working from home as well all other things considered I have not been out in nature as much yet this year.

I saw a post on Facebook of someone who joined a challenge with Make-a-Wish and spur of the moment I signed up. I have no personal or business connection to this foundation, I signed up simply because it is for a good cause and I will be helping by doing something I love.

The goal is to walk or hike 100K by September 20th, my fundraising goal is $500, join me by donating, sharing or even challenging yourself. #TrailblazeCA




My Trailblaze challenge donation page is HERE, or you can click the image above.

Thank you for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment