August 18, 2020

Gratitude

I am playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches for this evening's card. 


I used a stitched rectangle with black cardstock for the bottom layer, I cut some patterned paper to fit into the stitches. I die cut the flowers from coordinating patterned paper then popped two of them up with foam tape.


I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black cardstock and popped it up with foam tape. I finished with some gems in the flower centers.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - The paper Studio, MFT- Stitch Flowers, Simon Says Stamp - 30 days of Thankful, gems.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina


3 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely! The sentiment is terrific and I really like the polka dot paper. So glad you joined us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Pretty paper, pretty colours, and I love your sentiment!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. What a great use of some really great papers. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete