August 27, 2020

You are so much more

I attended an online card class last night.. well sort of. When you order a card class from Calgary you should really pay attention to the class start time. In my defence I was not the only one, the rest of the class did not show and when I logged on the instructor was getting ready to pack it in. 

The instructor ended up doing a Facebook live of the class just after but that did not work as expected either with some technical difficulties getting in the way.

I also had some problems with my card kit, it did not seem to travel well so I ended up doing my best with the supplies but in truth, my cards look nothing like the class. I am chalking this one up to it was not meant to be.


I used layers of turquoise and navy cardstock panels and adhered them to my card base. I added some texture to the navy layer with an embossing folder. 

The flower image is watercoloured and finished with a touch of Wink of Stella. The sentiments were pre-cut but I added layers of cardstock in behind the sentiment panel. I popped the You sentiment piece up with foam tape.

Supplies: White, navy and turquoise cardstock, MTF - All About you and Harmonious Hibiscus Background.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment