September 14, 2020

Fun Holiday Season

Where did that weekend go? I was not ready for a Monday yet, and yet here we are and I have a holiday card for this Merry Monday.

I may have picked up this little treasure of a paperback on a drive up the Island on Saturday. I have to say I do love Photoplay papers, they just get me all enthused to create something.

I wanted to showcase the papers so I did a pretty simple layout for today's card. Easy layers with a layer of brown cardstock. I added a layer of foam tape to the top panel, sentiment and snowflakes. I finished the card with some gems on top of the snowflakes.



Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Photoplay, Penny Black - Christmas Sentiments, Memory Box - Rizza Snowflake, gems.

Thanks for visiting,

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment