September 19, 2020

Trailblaze Challenge Update

I accepted a challenge this summer, in truth, it was a challenge to myself but still.

I signed up for the Trailblaze Challenge for Make a Wish, raising funds for a wonderful cause and getting my step on is a win-win in my eyes.


I logged 200KM for Make a Wish and almost made it to the get Strength Badge for donations so I am pretty pleased with myself. I celebrated with a 10KM walk along the waterfront this morning.



There are still two days left if you would like to help me celebrate with a donation. It really is a good cause, every $ goes towards making someone's wish come true.

https://makeawishca.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=15075

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment