October 17, 2020

Birthday Wishes

I liked the sketch from earlier today so I did a feminine version of the card as well. 

I used the same steps and I started with a larger frame die and cut out a layer in black cardstock, the die cuts all have an embossing edge so I ran it through my die cut machine again to get the embossing sharper.  I then used the next size of die to cut a panel of patterned paper that fits inside the frame of the larger one.



 
I die-cut the third panel and the circle at the same time and added some foam tape to the panel and tucked the circle inside. I die cut the flower then added some foam tape to pop it up a little. I stamped the sentiment and I finished the card with some gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Honey Bee, Sizzix - Happy Fall Framelit, Impression Obsession- Abstract Flowers, Clearly Besotted - Mini Messages, gems.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina




No comments:

Post a Comment