October 14, 2020

It's time for coffee

I love some of the new products that Honey Bee just released. My mini haul arrived the other day and I finally got a little time to put something together using them.

I used the Coffee die-cut both the word and shadow for part of the sentiment. I heat embossed the rest of the sentiment in white on brown. I put that aside and used one of the pages from a new paper pad. This card was made using both sides of one sheet.

I sized the panel so it was just slightly smaller than the card front then sliced a piece from the side and flipped it around. I added a thin slice of brown paper to cover the seam between the two panels.


I added some foam tape to the coffee sentiment and finished with some Freshly brewed sequins.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Honeybee - Coffee stamp set and die, Freshly brewed paper pad and sequin mix.

Keep crafty,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment