April 23, 2021

Happy Birthday

Happy Friday all - I have a gatefold card to share today. I created this as part of a class that Crystal put on, I did now quite measure correctly and ended up with some overlap with the folds but I like how it turned out.

I added layers of cardstock then designer paper to each of the panels. I heat embossed the sentiment and die cut some fish from kraft cardstock and added some ink blending to the edges.

I added some twine to look like a fishing line and popped the fish up with foam tape.


I decorated the inside panels as well and added a small fly with Versamark for a light watermark image.



Supplies: Kraft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella, Woodware - happy Birthday, Joy crafts - die cut fish, twine.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment