July 16, 2021

Farewell

We have had an epic summer so far weather-wise; it makes it hard to stay indoors and craft when there are so many things to do out of doors. I did, however, make a few cards a couple of weeks ago at a crafty retreat.

I made this card for a friend who is moving away, I am excited for her, but she will be missed.

I had the perfect paper from Wild Whisper for this card; I cut two panels then added a layer of black cardstock to each. I added touches of colour with my Zig markers then put some itty bitty gems on the flowers. The sentiments are stamped, layered with cardstock, then with foam tape to pop them up a little.

 


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Wild Whisper, Simon Says Stamps-Home Sweet Home, Your Next Stamp-Washi Tape Sentiment, gems.

I am down to under two weeks left of the #Trailblaze Challenge. I have passed the 350KM mark, and I hope to get to 400K before July 28. 

There is still time to support me in this challenge and Make-a-Wish by donating. Your support would be greatly appreciated.

https://makeawishca.donordrive.com/participant/16945

Thank you,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment