July 23, 2021

Pretty Great

Stitched triangle dies, have you seen these, for anyone who follows my blog you know I love my stitched dies, I use them on almost every card.. I discovered these babies at the last retreat I went to and I love them.. so much in fact I have them on order.

I cut out a panel of patterned paper and layered that onto a panel of black cardstock. I die cut 4 stitched triangles in coordinating patterns. I stamped the sentiment and layered that with cardstock and foam tape then finished with some black gems. 



Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Photoplay, Stampin' Up! - Stitched triangle dies, Simon Says Stamp-Greeting Mix 2, gems.

I am down to the last 5 days of the #trailblazechalleng for Make-a-wish, I have covered 385 km's to date and hope to kick off a few more between now and then.

There is still time to support me in this challenge and Make-a-Wish by donating. Your support would be greatly appreciated.


Thank you,

Nina





No comments:

Post a Comment