January 2, 2022

Thanks - Washi Tape

I had not intended to post today but I did want to spend some time in the craft room so I posted anyway.

This was another quick, simple and clean style card using washi tape. I cut a panel of cardstock then laid strips of washi tape from a set down in alternating patterns down the panel. Once I was done, I turned the panel horizontal.

I die cut a shadow Thanks from brown cardstock, then die cut the word portion from a panel of cardstock that had the same washi tape on it. I glued the two Thanks times together and added some foam tape to the back.

I added a layer of brown cardstock to the washi panel then popped it up with foam tape to adhere it to the card base. I finished with some brown Nuvo drops.


Supplies: White and brown cardstock, AGuGu - Washi tape, Simon Says Stamp - Big Thanks, Nuvo drops.

Did you know: The lion sleeps for 20 hrs a day.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment