February 11, 2022

Wonderful Birthday

Hello, Hello craft friends, I liked the layout of the card I made a couple of weeks ago so much I recreated it.

I started with a blue layer of card stock, I then die-cut a piece of white cardstock with a background plate die-cut.

I die-cut two small rectangular pieces from patterned cardstock and I die-cut a larger rectangle from vellum for the middle panel.

I used the privet branch die-cut and added foam tape behind the leaves, and I used the leaves to hide the glue adhering the vellum panel.

I stamped the sentiment and layered that with blue cardstock and foam tape, then completed the card with some blue gems.


Supplies: White and blue cardstock, Designer Paper- Paper Rose, Memory Box - Pinpoint Leaf Plate, Privet Branch, PinkFresh Studio - Happy Birthday, gems.

Did you know: The moon is moving an inch away from Earth every year. Some day, we won't have solar eclipses anymore.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment