May 13, 2022

Happy Birthday

At the last retreat I attended, I challenged myself to make my way through a 6x6 designer paper pad, this is one of the cards I created from my Honey Bee Birthday Bash paper pad.

The layout is pretty simple to put together, I have a black cardstock panel as the base, I then cut two pieces of patterned paper, and using some adhesive I added them to the black panel leaving a small border across the center and around the edges.

I took part of the sentiment from the paper on the bottom of the panel and popped it up with foam tape.



Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Honey Bee (Birthday Bash), foam tape, gems.

Did you know: Tiger shark embryos fight each other in their mother's womb. The survivor is born.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment