September 26, 2022

Beauty of Winter

Merry Monday time,  I have discovered a new favorite craft items. Penny Black - Masterpieces made simple. I don't remember where I found this first set or why I brought them other than they appealed to me. 

When I went to craft retreat in September I put them in with all my other kit in case I decided to do something with them. I quickly fell in love. Like any panel it makes it so easy to work with, paired with plaid that has hints of gold. Magical.

This card was made with one of the panels in the set is Icy Winds.


I layered the panel with some gray cardstock them popped it up with foam tape. I layered that on the to plain panel that is also layered with gray cardstock. I used a sentiment strip, layered and popped up and I finished with some some clear gems.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Memory Box, Penny Black - Masterpieces made simple, Simon Says Sentiment Strips, gems. 

I expect there will be a few more cards made with these panels from Penny Black - I jumped online to pick up a few more sets :).

Did you know: Most bird bones are so hollow and light, their feathers weigh more than their skeleton.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment