November 16, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #684 - Magic

I am playing along with the current sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.

I used lots of layers for my card. I die-cut a circle from vellum then added Moda Scrap gelly using a stencil, I watered a little down and used a paint brush to splat a smaller pattern.

I die-cut snowflakes from silver cardstock, the paper pack I was using comes with some stickers so I used one for the sentiment, I layering it with patterned paper and popping it up with foam tape. I finished the card with some gems.


Supplies: White and silver cardstock, Designer Paper - Photoplay & Vellum, Penny Black - Dancing Snowflakes, Echo Park - Snowfall stencil,  Moda Scrap - Gelly, gems.

Did you know: The largest living thing is a mushroom located in Malheur National Forest. It covers 2,200 acres and is between 2,000 and 8,000 years old.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! All your layers and elements work perfectly together!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I like what you did with the vellum circle. It all looks great on the background paper. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel the winter chill from this card! What a gorgeous winter card with those glittery snowflakes. And so elegant. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's crazy about the mushroom!! Your card is elegant and beautiful- of course - you are so great at that!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete