January 3, 2023

More...

I don't think I am alone when I say I have two crafting hobbies, one is creating cards,  the other is buying craft supplies. 

Last fall I decided I was going to destash some of my supplies and I started to go through my stash, and I found a few things that instead of putting them in the pile to get rid of I decided I would make something with them.

This card is made with a large rub-on. I used panel of heavy smooth cardstock and added the rub-on image. I layered the panel with a piece of purple cardstock.



I die cut a lantern stem from the same purple cardstock. I stamped the sentiment and layered it then adhered it with some foam tape.

I finished the cards with some gems.

Supplies: White and purple cardstock, 49th and Market - Rub-on Transfer, Simon Says Stamp - Chinese Lantern Stem, Spellbinders - Sentiment, gems.

Did you know: Most people are unable to laugh on command.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment