March 20, 2023

Let there be snow!

Good Morning and Merry Monday, I used a simple layout for the card today.

I started by die cutting some navy blue cardstock with my stitched die cuts, I then cut a piece of patterned paper to tuck inside the stitched lines.

I cut a second strip of coordinating paper and added a layer of navy cardstock to added a small border on top and bottom of the strip. I die cut a snowflake from white cardstock and glued it down. I added a large gem in the middle and smaller gems on the smaller snowflakes on the bottom panel.



I finished the card by added a sentiment with a layer of foam tape, and adhering the whole panel to the card base using foam tape.

Supplies: White and navy cardstock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Simon Says Stam- - Sentiment strip and snowflake, gems.

Did you know: The limbo world record is under 6 inches.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment