March 22, 2023

Love

It's Washi Tape Wednesday, lol, it seems every post recently has been a washi post.

I had fun making this card, it was part of the Tic Tac Toe challenge I mentioned in one of my earlier posts. I started with the top panel and used a punch along the top.

I applied washi tape diagonally in two direction, alternating patterns and colour. For the most part I fold my washi tape under, so I added a layer of black cardstock to one, add a frame, and two to hold the washi tape in place. I usually don't need to do that unless the washi tape is older as a good burnish will usually keep it well adhered.



I stamped the flower, then coloured them with my zig markers and then fussy cut then out. I layered them up, using some foam tape, I finished the card with some gems.

I don't recall which of the tic toe elements I hit but it would have been punch, colouring, fussy cutting and perhaps washi tape.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Washi Tape, edge punch.

Did you know: Chocolate milk was originally sold as medicine.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment