March 24, 2023

To plant a garden

Good Morning - Happy Friday, I am sharing a card created as part of the Tic Tac Toe challenge I mentioned in a previous post.

Do you have stamps in your stash that you look at and say that would look fabulous coloured, you buy it then realize that you really don't colour but maybe you could get away with ink blending...no? Probably just me :).


Anyhoo... I build this card around the image, I started with a panel of designer paper then added a layer of black cardstock. I stamped the image and used my Zig markers to colour it, then I added a layer of black cardstock and popped the panel up with foam tape.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Craft Consortium, Brutus Monroe - Tall Bloom.

Did you know: Almost three-fourths of all the fresh water in the world is in Canada.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment