March 14, 2023

Welcome, Spring!

For today's card, Technique Tuesday, I made a napkin card. When I was at Superstore this past weekend,  I walked past a display, and quickly retraced my steps when napkins caught my eye. I don't need anymore napkins but this is such a pretty pattern and it's for art.

I found this background die cut frame on Amazon and could not resist.

I started by creating the napkin panel, once it was dry I ran it through my Big Shot, I did the same with some soft and dark gray cardstock. I fit them all together then popped the frame onto a light then dark gray panel.


I die cut a flower, and added some soft colour with my blending chalks, finished the card with a sentiment and some dew drops.

Supplies: White and gray cardstock, President's Choice - dinner napkin, Rectangle/Triangle background die, Simon Says Stamp - Etched Meadow flower and Leaves and sentiment strip, dew drops.

Did you know: As an adult, you have more than 20 square feet of skin on your body which is about the same square footage as a blanket for a queen-sized bed.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment