March 9, 2023

Wishing You..

I should have posted this card yesterday and started a new theme day, "Washi Tape Wednesday", I like that idea perhaps next week. I don't lack Washi tape, in fact, the more I organize my craft room, the more I find some hiding in plain sight, having graced my shelves for so long that I just don't see it anymore.

A challenge at a recent craft retreat was a great inspiration, and I learned a great deal from other crafters on how they use Washi, for this card, I made it simple, and I created a panel.


I started by alternating with different patterns; I layered the panel with brown cardstock. I stamped the sentiments and then added a layer of both cardstock and foam tape, the card is finished with some metallic pearls.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Washi Tape, Penny Black -Special Sentiments, pearls.

Did you know: The opposite sides of dice always add up to seven.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment