April 4, 2023

Amazing

Good Morning - I don't know what this technique is called but I have seen it out in the craftyverse and wanted to try it.

I picked up a pack of these cardstock a while back and had not broken into them yet, they are double sided and a little on the thin side but I like how they layered without adding too much bulk.


I started by die cutting three colours with circle die cuts, I glued them together and cut them in half. I rand a panel through my bigshot and a embossing folder. I adhered the layers half circles, added a sentiment and finished with some gems.

Simple but effective.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer cardstock - Creative world of crafts, Simon Says stamp - Sentiment strip, gems.

Did you know: Around 1,600 New Yorkers are bitten every year by other New Yorkers.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment