April 8, 2023

But first...

I love how this card turned out, I always struggle with this type of sketch because I never seem to get the measurements correct. 

The papers I used are a digital file I purchased off Etsy, I cut two different patterns onto panels. I layered the panels on some brown cardstock, adding a strip of kraft cardstock in between the panels. 


I layered the the brown cardstock panel on to a layer of kraft cardstock which was adhered to the card base. The sentiment is layered with brown cardstock and popped up with foam tape.

Supplies: White, kraft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - FrouFrouCraft.

Did you know: The man that took the famous photo of the Wright Brothers' first flight had never seen the camera before that day.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment