April 6, 2023

Just to Say Hello

I love the darker style of this card, I don't recall the manufacturer of the designer papers or the die cut I used though. 

I started with the bottom panel and added a layer of black cardstock to the patterned paper. I did the same for top panel and added foam tape and also added a trio of die cut daisies, two from patterned paper and a third from black cardstock which is popped up with foam tape.


I cut the sentiment strip, leaving a small margin of white on the top and bottom of the sentiment. I finished the card with some gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper, Die cut , Sentiment strip, gems.

Did you know: In order to burn off a Super Sized coke, fries and a Big Mac, you would have to walk for 7 hrs straight.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment