April 15, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #702 - Happy Birthday

Happy Saturday - I am playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches today, and they have paired up with Double Trouble Paper Crafting for a challenge.

My card took a few twist and turns as I worked through what I wanted. I have a few spare parts for later cards but I like how my card turned out.

I die cut some fun patterned paper rectangle panels in rainbow colours, I layered those onto some black cardstock. I then layered that panel on to some coordinating patterned a paper and another layer of black cardstock.



I used two oval die cuts to create an oval frame then added a acetate oval. I layered a leafy branch on that. I added a sentiment cut from one of the pages from the 6 by 6 paper pad I used. I finished the card with some clear gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Honeybee Birthday Bash, Hero Arts Infinity Ovals, Sizzix - Stacked tile rectangles, Moda Scrap - Love Branches.

Did you know: The chance that a dollar bill contains remnants of cocaine is 80%.

Happy Crafting,
Nina


7 comments:

  1. I love this Nina. It's such a statement piece when you have all this color in the background and a simple white focal point. I love it! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Nina! The patterned paper is the perfect choice for your cheerful birthday card. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #135. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty selection of colors and patterns. i love that oval and leaves. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina, what a great birthday card you've created using a rainbow of colors and our partner's sketch!! The oval element is so pretty. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina, welcome to Double Trouble. Love your combination of all the patterned papers you used in the background and framing and the oval die cut is excellent to show off all these pretty papers... beautiful card and excellent interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Monday Morning Sketches. Please come back to see what Thing 1, 2 and 3 have as their next fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nina! Your card turned out great! The leafy branch is a nice touch. Thanks for joining everyone at Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge. Hugs, Debi DT TMS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really, really pretty card!! I love the delicate die in the center and all the layers of frame!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete