April 20, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #703 - Smiling

Good Morning - I am playing along with the current Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge. I loved that I could pull out one of my mid width washi tape for this card.

I started with a panel with washi tape, and added it to a navy blue background panel. I then cut a second half panel for the top half of the card, I ran that through my Big Shot with a 3D embossing folder. 

I had originally added ribbon along the middle of the card for that element but I was not happy with that so I replaced it with a thin strip of navy blue cardstock.


I added some foam tape to the back of the sentiment and finished the card with some gems. The foil on the sentiment messed with photo a little.

Supplies: White and navy blue cardstock, Washi tape - Washi Tape Shop, Spellbinders - Beautiful Blooms, Pink Fresh Studio - Foiled Sentiments, gems.

Did you know: 20% more antacids are sold the day after the Super Bowl than any other day.

Happy Crafting,
Nina  

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty Nina! I can't believe that's washi tape! Awesome! Thanks for starting off this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. And a big hug for visiting our blogs! Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card. that washi tape is gorgeous. The embossing perfectly fits the design in the tape.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I love everything about this card! Dry embossing is my favourite, your floral paper is gorgeous, and this is such a great sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brain fart... love the floral washi tape! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blue patter has been haunting me this week! Someone at work was wearing a really pretty shirt with almost the same pattern as your paper and and I already had it on my mind because I had a top made with a similar pattern in the past that I was reminded of while going through some photos and it made me think oh I want one again!!! So needless to say along with all your fabulous details and that paper your card is just picture perfect!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hope my “anonymous” comment posted Oh well I was just going to add that I didn’t even realize that was washi tape!! I think I need some lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take my breath away Nina! This card is absolutely stunning!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete