April 11, 2023

Wild & Free

Found on the wilds of my crafty desk, I don't think I have posted this card. I love these papers (though the manufacturer name alludes me at the moment).

I created a panel from brown cardstock using a stitched rectangle. I cut an peace of patterned paper to fit inside the stitching lines.

I used stitched triangles to create three large flags which I adhered with foam tape. The package of paper came with some ephemera and sentiment stickers and I popped up the flower with foam tape. I finished with some embellishment dots.


Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper, Simon Says Stamp - Sticked Rectangles, Stampin' Up! - Stitched Triangle, embellishments.

Did you know: Chewing gum can help improve one's memory.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment