May 18, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #707 - Oh Hey!

I am playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches - I started with some patterned paper and added a layer of kraft cardstock.  I pulled out some ephemera and found this piece with a notepaper design, I added a scalloped edge with blue cardstock.

I also adhere with some foam tape a matching butterfly and the Oh Hey flag. I stamped the sentiment on kraft and popped it up with foam tape. I finished the card with some clear gems.

Supplies: White, kraft and blue cardstock, Designer Paper and ephemera - Vicky Boutin, gems, Stampers Anonymous - Tiny Text.

Did you know: A nineteenth-century costume designer invented the horned Viking Helmet.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. You always have WOW cards Nina!! I love having you create with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! I’m extra inspired with how you used that notebook ephemera piece - so perfect for a university student or teacher :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of bold beautiful colored butterfly. Love those tilted layers and the colorful flowered paper.Thank you for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun card! I love all your elements and the blend of blues with kraft is perfect! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card!! I love all the little extras!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That
    (I hope you're far away from the fires!)

    ReplyDelete