July 12, 2023

Everything

Rolls and Rolls of wonderful Washi, today's Washi Tape Wednesday card is simple strips of tape. I cut a panel of cardstock and started laying down strips of tape.

I did use my paper trimmer to make some width adjustments but I love how this card turned out.

Washi Tape is so forgiving, and blends nicely if overlapped. I started with the diagonal pieces in the upper right corner and then the lower left.


I stamped and layered the sentiment, added some foam tape to make it dimensional. I finished the card with some pink gems.

Supplies: White and gray cardstock, Washi Tape, Simon Says Stamp - Orchid Rose Bouquet, gems.

Did you know: Subway was started by 17-year-old Frederick DeLuca who was only looking for a way to pay for medical school.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment