July 5, 2023

Thanks a bunch!

Welcome to another Washi Tape Wednesday, my Washi tape stash still seems to be growing but I will admit I had enjoyed using it as well. This card was quick to put today and I had fun.

I am pretty sure that there is a far number of crafty people with 49th and Market washi something out there, I love the stamps. So I grabbed on of my boxes and started to play.


This box has 9 unique patterns which was perfect for the panel I cut out of black cardstock.

I was not very clean with pulling the stamps off the roll but I am ok that they are uneven, it gives the panel character. I popped the panel up with foam tape and adhered it to the card base.

I die cut tattered leaves and added some foam tape, then used a sentiment strip. The final touch was some black sequins.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, 49th and Market - Postage Stamp Washi Tape, Simon Says Stamp - Tattered Leaves and Sentiment Strip.

Did you know: From one giant redwood or sequoia, it would be possible to build 60 average-sized homes.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment