August 16, 2023

Just saying Hello

It's washi tape Wednesday, and I have an elegance card to share today.

I started with a panel of white cardstock and added a strip of washi tape to the bottom and the top. I added a strip of navy cardstock to the edge of each piece of tape.

I then filled the gap in the middle with branches and leaves.


I stamped the sentiment, layered it with navy cardstock then popped it up with foam tape. I popped the panel up with foam tape and layered it on top of a panel I embossed with an embossing folder.

I finished the card with some gems.

Supplies: White and navy cardstock, Wash Tape, Simon Says Stamp - Winsome Branch, Hero Arts - CL342, embossing folder, gems.

Did you know: Of all the words in the English language, the word 'set' has the most definitions - over 400!

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment